You may register for FSCI2018 at the event. If you need housing on campus please send your request to ‘email@example.com’ and we will try to accommodate your request.
TUITION UP TO JULY 2
TUITION AFTER JULY 2
Registrants from a number of our partner and sponsoring groups may use the following discount codes when registering
Online registration will close July 12, 2018. After this date, registrations accepted at FSCI2018 during these hours (https://www.force11.org/fsci/2018/schedule).
- Tuition includes 5 days of classes: (1) 5-day class (approximately 15 hours) and (2) 2-day classes (approximately 6 hours)
- Tuition includes all course materials.
- Tuition includes coffee breaks each day.
- Please note: Meals are not included in the tuition fees. Meals are provided as part of the campus housing package for those who choose to stay in the designated on-campus housing. The published housing rates below include 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner). You will be given dinner vouchers for your arrival night dinner. Meals are not included in the tuition fees.
- Please note: Housing fees are not included in the tuition fees. Please see below for housing options. You will be able to register for campus housing through the FSCI registration system.
- Sunday, July 29, 3pm – 6pm – Revelle Campus, Blake Hall – Revelle Check-in desk
- Monday, July 30, 8:00am – 5:00pm – Medical School – Medical Education and Telemedicine (MET) Building Foyer
- Tuesday, July 31, 8:00am – 5:00pm – Medical Education and Telemedicine (MET) Building Foyer
Revelle Campus Shared Apartments (Link)
$102.00 per person per night in a shared apartment (includes 3 meals a day – breakfast, lunch and dinner)
HOUSING RESERVATIONS: To secure on-campus housing please use the registration link above. You must register as a FSCI participant to be able to obtain on-campus housing.
We have reserved single private rooms within shared apartments on the UCSD Revelle Campus for the FSCI participants. We encourage all attendees to utlilize the on-campus housing reserved for the Institute. Apartments house up to four people in each and include the following. Apartments will be assigned by Gender. You may request roommates on your registration form.
Family housing is also available and includes (1) meal package only. Please contact Lusia at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance in reserving a family apartment.
- 4-bedroom apartment
- 3-bedroom apartment
- (1) bathroom
- (1) kitchen includes refrigerator, stove and oven only (does not include any kitchen pots, pans, glasses, dishes or utensils).
- Internet is provided through the campus internet
- Gold HouseKeeping: Beds are made upon arrival with (1) set of bed linens, (1) blanket, (1) pillow. (1) set of towels that can be refreshed upon request during stay, clothing hangers, portable fans and toiletries (Shampoo, conditioner, lotion, shower gel, hand/bar soap). Service includes twice weekly cleaning of commons area and trash removal.
- Please note: the apartments do not include televisions or air conditioning
If you are driving to UCSD please use "Lot P103" in your navigation app. We have reserved a few parking spaces in the Lot P103 with a "FSCI" sign for you to park temporarily in order to pick up your parking permit. For those who use Uber/Taxi – Please ask your driver to use "Revelle College" in his navigation app.
Housing Check-in hours
- Saturday, July 28 from 2:00pm – 11:00pm.
- Sunday – Friday from 7:00am – 11:00pm.
- After 11:00pm time – We have an on-call staff, please call: 858-534-4165 for assistance.
Revelle conference desk phone +1-858-534-3303
The closest hotel to the institute is the Sheraton Hotel and the Marriott Residence Inn.
Sheraton La Jolla Hotel – Closest Hotel to the Institute location.
Residence Inn San Diego La Jolla – Closest Hotel to the Institute location.