This workshop brings together bring together individuals who represent publishing, data repositories, research and the broader scholarly communication community to participate in this workshop and ongoing pilot project.
- Introduce a pilot approach to implement machine-readable, consistent format for data citation;
- Design the launch of an implementation phase for testing the approach
- Please read the Joint Declaration of Data Citation Principles
- Please read the Starr et al. (2015) Achieving human and machine accessibility of cited data in scholarly publications. PeerJ.
- Please read Lapeyre Citing data in journal articles using JATS
Boston, MA USA: The workshop will take place in the Hotel NineZero located in downtown Boston. Accommodations will be made for all attendees by the planning committee. Coffee and lunch will be served at the meeting on both days. Please note breakfast and dinner are not provided.
Nine Zero Hotel www.ninezero.com/
Address: 90 Tremont Street, Boston, MA 02108
Phone: (617) 772-5800
PARTICIPATION (RSVP LIST)
Workshop attendance is by invitation only. For invitees, airfare and travel related expenses will be reimbursed if needed. For alternative arrangements or if you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will share the workshop process and outcomes with the working group and the broader community after the Boston event to stimulate discussions and solicit feedbak on the outcomes and to broaden outreach and participation.
If you have queries, please send an email to: email@example.com.