Effective date – 20 Jan 2022
Where possible all software used in the making of the FORCE11 website is Free and Open Source Software (FOSS), and all content is open licensed — primarily as Creative Commons (unless otherwise stated): Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0) and remains copyright of the respective authors.
Software FORCE11 uses GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 3, 29 June 2007 https://github.com/force11/website/blob/master/LICENSE.md
Support: Raise a ticket via email: email@example.com
Bugs / Issues: Raise a GitHub issue
Chat: Have a question then head over to our #Slack channel
- Worpress frameworks: Elementor, and; Publishing Press
- Buddy Press and Humanities Commons plugins
See CONTRIBUTING.md on Github.
Open content and fonts
- All content ⓒ 2011-2022 FORCE11 and the authors. Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License unless otherwise stated.
- WordPress theme – GeneratePress – GNU General Public License v2 or later. The theme has been customised for FORCE11.
- Logo font – Copyright 2011 The Comfortaa Project Authors (https://github.com/alexeiva/comfortaa), with Reserved Font Name “Comfortaa”. This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License, Version 1.1. This license is copied below, and is also available with a FAQ at: http://scripts.sil.org/OFL SIL OPEN FONT LICENSE Version 1.1 – 26 February 2007
- Body font – Headers – Poppins https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Poppins?query=Poppins – Variable font. This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License. Paragraph – Mulish https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Mulish?query=Mulish – Variable font. This Font Software is licensed under the SIL Open Font License.
- Logo design – Inkscape, and GIMP. See resources https://force11.github.io/website/#/graphics?id=force11-logo
- Design assets – https://force11.github.io/website/#/graphics
Credits and thanks you
- Project lead 2021 site build Simon Worthington – FORCE11 board member and volunteer.
- Thank you to FORCE11 Board of Directors for input and support.
- Drupal to WordPress migration and site build 2021. Thank you to RunStop for database migration from Drupal to WordPress; to Avco for consultancy and technical configuration, and; to Interpunct for full-stack web design and UX.
- Web hosting Siteground, USA and Germany.
Guides and inspiration
- See Mood Board.