We would like to invite you to an interactive webinar on the activities of the FORCE11 Scholarly Commons Working Group on Friday, December 8th. The working group has been considering the question: Are we ready to define the scholarly commons?
The working group and its steering committee has been active for 2 years and recently presented at the FORCE2017 conference in Berlin. During the webinar we would like to…
- give an overview of results and discussion of the sessions in Berlin;
- share where each of our 4 subgroups/themes stand and discuss with you where to go next, with concrete future actions in which you can participate;
- collect your input and have a round of open discussions.
We sincerely hope you can join us.
- Date: December 8, 2017
- Time: 9:00am PST (San Diego), 10:00am MST, 12:00pm EST (Boston), 15:00 BRST (São Paulo), 17:00 UTC, 18:00 CET, 20:00 MSK (Moscow), 04:00 AEDT (Sydney), other time zones: https://goo.gl/WxZ9Yp
- Duration: 90 minutes
- To join the webinar:
- Join from Computer: https://ucsd.zoom.us/j/489-033-2111
- Join from phone: (US Toll): +1 (646) 558-8656, ID: 489-033-2111#
- International numbers available: https://goo.gl/6wqeoA
- Google Doc to be used during the webinar: https://tinyurl.com/FORCE11-SCWG-webinar
If you wish to read up on the scholarly commons beforehand please take a look at our preprint paper: The Scholarly Commons – principles and practice to guide research communication (DOI 10.17605/OSF.IO/6C2XT)
The SCWG steering committee
Jeroen Bosman, Ian Bruno, Chris Chapman, Bastian Greshake, Stephanie Hagstrom, Nate Jacobs, Bianca Kramer, Maryann Martone, Fiona Murphy, Daniel O'Donnell