- Does the 1K challenge need to be fixed? Provide your comments
- You have feedback, ideas and recommendations? Post them here
- Trip Report by Paul Groth
- Are we Ready to Define the Scholarly Commons – Thoughts on FORCE2015 by Maryann Martone
- Observations from FORCE2015 by Danny Kingsley
- 1K Challenge Submissions – VOTING CLOSED
- Twitter Statistics
- Graphic Illustrations
- And the Winners Are….Best Vision Session Awards and Best Poster/Demo Awards
- Presentation Videos and Slides – River Valley Technologies
- Final report
(also known as the €1.3k or the $1.5k challenge)
What would you do with £1k today to make research communication better, anticipating the increasing scale of people and machines?
View current £1K Challenge submissions by clicking here. Note that members must log-in to vote. Voting will be enabled following the submission deadline.
A trailer for the Poster and Demo session at the 2015 FORCE Conference.
In 1665 the Royal Society of London launched its Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society, the world’s first journal of science. In 2015 the academic publishing industry can celebrate the 350th anniversary of this important landmark. We are marking this by inviting attendees to view the Bodleian Library’s copies of the first issue of Philosophical Transactions, which includes a copy presented to the library by Sir Christopher Wren. Find out more