The FORCE11 website has a lot going on and therfor it has a lot of email notifications and sometimes remembering where all those email notification settings are is not always easy. Here is a quick cheat sheet to help new staff and administrators more quickly make frequest changes such as updating the "To:" email address.
Administrator New Member Notifications
- Member Added (pending approval) – This is the same as "New Member Profile Created" except it checks the user's status and is only sent if it is Blocked.
- New Member Profile Created
- Member Changed Their Email
Member Welcome Emails & Account Notifications
- Account Settings (Scroll to the bottom of the page. Options are listed in the left menu.)
Organic Group Administrator & Member Email Notifications
- Member Un-subscribed from a Group
- Member Subscribed to a Group (active)
- Member Subscribed to a Group (pending)
- Working Group has Expired
Donation Email Notifications
- Email an order invoice
- E-mail admin checkout notification
- E-mail an order update notification
- Notify member when a role is granted (disabled)
This rule is currently disabled because it was sending the same information to new users that they already receive in the Welcome Email (https://www.force11.org/admin/config/people/accounts). Now, existing members will not receive a notification when they are granted a new role which is fine because they get an invoice AND they were already members so they don't need the welcome email text again.
- Notify member when a role is revoked (disabled)
This rule is is currently disabled because it is sent even if the role was renewed in PayPal.
- Notify member when a role is renewed
- Notify customer when a role is about to expire (disabled)
This rule is currently disabled because there is no need to notify the member of the expiration since all paid roles automatically recur.